In accordance with article 6 of the law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to the users of the site DIVIDAENDE PRONOS the identity of the various speakers within the framework of its realization and of its follow-up:
Who are we?
Our website address is: https://www.dividaende-pronos.com
DIVIDAENDE PRONOS, with registered office at 251 route des marais – 74250 Fillinges, registered at the URSSAF centre for formalities in Rhône-Alpes, under number 912 667 409
Director of publication:
The website is edited by Manu Léger
Mail : email@example.com
It is hosted by :
SAS with a capital of €10,069,020
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
VAT NUMBER: FR 22 424 761 419
Head office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Design, development of the site:
Information collection and processing:
This site may collect personal information (name, first name, telephone number, e-mail and/or IP address).
We use this information for the following purposes
- For statistical purposes (information on the traffic and use of the website, access pages and requests referring to the site, IP addresses)
- To respond to your requests via the site’s forms (name, first names, telephone number, e-mail and IP address).
Data entered in forms:
When you contact us via a contact form on the site:
- Your message is forwarded to the person in charge of your request (technical manager of the site, department manager, training manager or administrative department)
Your data (e-mail address, first and last names, correspondence are archived for the duration of our exchanges, and for a maximum of 3 years)
Deleting your personal data:
You can request the deletion of your personal data and the transfer of archived data to the site at any time by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browsing our site may involve the presence of cookies:
- Created by our hosting company (_240plan and_240planBAK) – https://www.ovh.com/
A cookie is a small file that records information about the navigation of a computer on a site. The data obtained in this way is used to store information between two visits to a site.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his or her computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: Tools tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / Internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Validate with Ok.
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- In Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on ‘Content Settings’. In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can block cookies.
- In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
Some third party tools serve behavioural ads, you can use this service to see the information you share with them.
List of third party services that can be used on the site:
This site uses third party services provided by external service providers. We invite you to consult their policies on data collection, use and processing:
Services related to accommodation:
Services related to statistics:
- Google analytics
External links and data integration:
The website contains hyperlinks to other websites. However, we are not in a position to check the content of the sites visited, and consequently cannot accept any responsibility for them.
CONDITIONS OF USE
All information on the site is purely indicative and does not engage the responsibility of DIVIDAENDE PRONOS.
Consequently, the information provided does not claim to be exhaustive and does not constitute advice to the client.
Despite all efforts to regularly update the information contained on the site, DIVIDAENDE PRONOS is not responsible for any changes in legal, jurisprudential and administrative provisions that may occur after the publication and updating of the site.
DIVIDAENDE PRONOS is not responsible for possible errors or breakdowns inherent to the information system. In particular, the firm cannot be held responsible for transmission times, reliability of data transmissions, access times or possibly access restrictions on specific networks and/or servers connected to the Internet.
DIVIDAENDE PRONOS declines all responsibility for the content of the information provided on the site by virtue of the activation of a hypertext link when the latter refers to a third party site.
Availability of services:
DIVIDAENDE PRONOS makes every effort to maintain access to the site. However, it may have to interrupt access to the site temporarily or permanently, in particular for legal, technical or maintenance reasons. No compensation can be granted by DIVIDAENDE PRONOS for the unavailability of the site, whether temporary or permanent.
The Internet user acknowledges that the use of the site is governed by French law and falls under the jurisdiction of French judges.
Copyright and intellectual property:
The brands, logos and more generally the contents are the property of DIVIDAENDE PRONOS and are protected as such. In general, any use or reproduction of any element of intellectual property present on the site is prohibited.
The information contained on this site must be used for strictly personal purposes. Any use or distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited. Any reproduction is prohibited.